Thursday, February 9, 2012

Back to Black Preview...

"This February, CHIC is going back to it's roots, where it all began as a passion to spread the word about mental health and its affect on absolutely everything we do; including the people we know, how we interact with them, how they react to us… everything."
The event will be held February 11th - 29th 2012 and if you'd like to read more about the event or see some of those that will be participating, you can visit CHIC Management's site here. :)

The designers have done an amazing job in interpreting their theme through their creations.  I wish I was able to show them all to you!!

(P.S. I don't know if it's allowed or not, but I'm counting my first outfit as Day 2 of my 12 Days of Lingerie lol)

Back to Black... Survival...
Back to Black... Friendship...
Back to Black... Spirit... 

Outfit - Plank Couture - Lady Flutter - Amelia Moth [Back to Black]
Skin - Unique Megastore - Meggan
Hair - Maitreya - Green
Cage - Miamai - My body is a cage [Back to Black]
Pose outside cage - Squeek - Spirit Pose Pack [Back to Black]



Back to Black... Comfort 

Dress - Paperbag - Little Black Favorites [Back to Black]
Jewelry & Nails - U&R Dogs - Flaminio Set [Back to Black]
Skin - Curio - Pout
Hair - LoQ Hair - Bourbon [Back to Black]
Pose - Squeek - Spirit Pose Pack [Back to Black]

No comments:

Post a Comment