Tuesday, February 7, 2012

12 Days of Lingerie Challenge - Day 1

So... I'm a little behind on this challenge, but I still want to go through with it lol.  On February 2nd, Gogo introduced the 12 Days of Lingerie blog challenge that will last until February 14th.  I have tons of lingerie in my inventory, and don't always have reason to wear most of it... even though I love it.

Lingerie Challenge 01
Lingerie Challenge 01 close 

Hair - Elika - Breeze
Lingerie - JAZUMI - Teyla (Love Notes) [Lazy Sunday Feb 5]
Skin - Candy Doll - Danika [Lazy Sunday Feb 5]
Tattoo - DAMNED Bodyshop - My Fav Love Song Vol2 [Lazy Sunday Feb 5]
Facial Piercings - Pierce of Mind - Dimpled
Necklace - Fashionably Dead - Crystal Necklace
Pose Prop - BOOM - Chalk Wings [Lazy Sunday Feb 5]

No comments:

Post a Comment