Monday, October 17, 2011

SL's Evil Message

There I was, minding my own business... when all of a sudden, SL sends me one of their notorious threat letters!


I couldn't believe they would send me such awful news!


So I scrambled to leave!  When I got to the place where I thought I would be safe... SL sent me ANOTHER evil message!


I tried to think happy thoughts.... and when I was almost out of time, I decided to go buy MAKEUP!  Weee makeup! (I know that makes you excited too....lol)



I ended up going to the Juicy sim; not only for makeup, but for pretty scenery.  I love ponds with water lilies... I only wish there was a turtle somewhere in there lol.


The Chelle Tropical makeups have been out for a little while now, but I think they are so pretty. <3


Makeup - Chelle

Hair - Truth

Skin - LAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment