Friday, June 10, 2011

A Dream to Wonder

I dreamed I was a doll....  A doll with smooth porcelain skin and bright shiny eyes.  Waiting for you to come home from school, anxiously pick me up, hug me close, and dress me up for a tea party. 

I tried to dress myself, but I didn't get very far.  It's not as fun without you to help me choose.


I decided to wait for you to pick out what's best to wear with this dress.  I danced on my music box like a happy honey bee, wondering what new stories and secrets you would be too excited to tell only me.



Bloom Doll - Surf Co.
Music Box (Over the Rainbow) - HopScotch
Hair - [e] About - Elika
Dress [Pret-a-porter Heiress Dress] - TASTY  (This dress is no longer available, but there are LOTS of awesome knick knacks, homes, accessories, and more to see here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment